Low temperature air to water heat pumps are your energy efficient heating, cooling and hot water solution.
Heat pumps extract heat from the outside air, making heating your home an energy-efficient process
2. Cool down
Powered by renewable energy, a heat pump can cool your home without consuming a lot of energy
3. Hot water
Combine a heat pump with your domestic hot water tank to efficiently produce enough for you and your family
4. Solar Mounts
Optional solar mount is a free energy source that produces up to 70% of domestic hot water
How a heat pump works
Heat pumps control temperature by transferring heat. A heat pump has three basic components: the outdoor unit (evaporator), the indoor unit (condenser), and the refrigerant. The refrigerant transfers heat as it circulates between the outdoor and indoor units.
1. Evaporators extract energy from renewable energy sources (air, water, geothermal, or solar) by forcing a liquid to be converted into a gas.
2. The compressor compresses the gas, thereby increasing its temperature.
3. The condenser exchanges the heat in the gas to the heating system, and the gas returns to a liquid state.
4. The expansion valve reduces the pressure of the refrigerant, which triggers evaporation and the cycle starts over.
We simply reverse the cycle to cool your home.
Ideal for new construction
Our air-to-water low temperature heat pumps are the best choice for new homes or buildings. When combined with underfloor heating or low temperature radiators, this configuration requires less energy to heat your home. Our air-to-water heat pumps are designed in Europe, designed for Europe, and are suitable for all European climates all year round.
Powered by renewable energy
By extracting renewable energy from the air, our low temperature heats, cools and supplies hot water to your home in a sustainable manner.
1. Powered by 75% renewable energy and 25% electricity extracted from the air
2. Space heating A+++ energy label
3. Combine your heat pump with solar support to increase your hot water savings
Solar energy saves hot water
Reduce your energy costs with the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy needed for hot water heat pumps and boilers. Our solar water heating systems are equally suitable for all building types and for homes large and small. Choose between unpressurized or pressurized hot water systems.
Pressureless LMH 2 O Thermal Pool
1. Ideal for a new home
2. Higher energy performance than pressurized systems
3. Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collector
4. If there is no sunlight, the system will automatically drain water to prevent the pipes from freezing
Pressurized LMH 2 O thermal chamber
1. Ideal for renovations and existing homes
2. It is possible to connect the tank to the solar collector using curved pipes
3. Fill with water and antifreeze to prevent pipes from freezing
4. The system is pressurized and sealed for your safety
Always in control
Download our smart app to connect your device to Wi-Fi and control your climate from anywhere. It's that easy.
Compatible with a variety of transmitters
Our low temperature air-to-water heat pump systems are compatible with a variety of heating and cooling transmitters. This way you can choose the ideal combination for your interior.
1. Floor heating
Heating and cooling are evenly distributed throughout the home, the temperature is stable, and floor heating is the most energy-efficient transmitter
2. Low temperature radiator
Low temperature radiators are ideal for bathrooms. Use them as a towel rack while heating your bathroom and warming your towels
3. Heat pump convection
Your heat pump convector is a fan coil unit equipped with software that automatically optimizes your energy efficiency based on demand, temperature and energy prices
Leomon 3 R
The world's first high-capacity R-32 refrigerant split heat pump with cooling!
Leomon 3 M is our first generation third generation monomer, benefiting from a new design and using R-32 refrigerant.