All in One Heat Pump Water Heater means that the air source heat pump absorbs heat energy from the outdoor air and transfers it to the water reservoir in the cylinder to generate domestic hot water.The water temperature can be heated to between 30°C and 60°C. Heat Pump Water Heater consumes 70-80% less electricity than conventional electric water heaters.
All in One Heat Pump Water Heater is generally composed of a heat pump and a water tank together. The heat pump is usually located on the top of the water tank and is mostly cylindrical or square in shape (convenient to place in the corner).All in one water heater is generally used in the kitchen and bathroom.
The heat transfer principle of All in One Heat Pump Water Heater: ALeomon Technology uses two designs of heat exchangers that do not pollute water
1. Externally wound heat exchanger (suitable for water tank capacity 150-300L)
The copper tube heat exchanger is wrapped on the outer wall of the stainless steel water tank. Because the heat exchanger has no direct contact with drinking water, it will not cause corrosion protection or refrigerant leakage and contaminate the water in the storage tank
2. Internal coil heat exchanger (suitable for water tanks with a capacity of 150-300L)
This design uses two internal SUS 316 coil heat exchangers, one for refrigerant (refrigerant heat exchanger) and the other for water (water heat exchanger) and connected to tap water or shower water.
The refrigerant heat exchanger will first heat the water stored in the water tank to a set temperature. Then, the hot water in the water tank transfers heat to the water heat exchanger, and then the water heat exchanger transfers the heat to shower water or drinking hot water. In the two transfers of heat, refrigerants and preservatives will not come into contact with drinking water, thus ensuring the safety of water in the kitchen and bathroom.
All in One Heat Pump Water Heater Features: 1. Intelligent control: LCD display and remote control
2. World-renowned compressor, built-in fan is silent
3. Both 50Hz and 60Hz are available
4. Hot water temperature setting: 30°C-60°C. No potential risk of drinking water pollution
5. Power saving: the electricity cost is only 1/3 of the traditional electric water heater.
6. Metal shell, R134A or R410A refrigerant does not contain CFC and will not deplete ozone
6. Safety: water and electricity isolation, no potential danger of flammability, gas poisoning, explosion, fire, electric shock
7. Easy to install: it can be easily installed by a plumber or electrician, no need for a professional refrigeration engineer
Heat Pumps Water Heater Warranty: 1. Heat Pumps have CE and RoHS certificates. 2. 1 year warranty for heat pump water heater 3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology Service: Leomon Technology provides customized services. We can design and produce heat pump water heaters according to customers' special requirements.
Here are the Specifications for Leomon All in One Heat Pump Water Heater Specifications.