All-in-one heat pump water heaters are compact and space-saving units
designed for efficient production of domestic hot water. They represent the
latest generation of "air-to-water" heat transfer technology,
ensuring the highest level of energy efficiency. It is ideal for providing
uninterrupted hot water anywhere in the home while saving up to 75-80% on
How does an all-in-one heat pump work?
All-in-one heat pumps use electricity to transfer heat from one place to
another, rather than generating heat directly. As a result, they can be 2 to 3
times more energy efficient than conventional resistance water heaters. To
transfer heat, an all-in-one heat pump works in the opposite way to a
An all-in-one heat pump draws heat from the surrounding air and
discharges it at a higher temperature into the tank to heat the water. An
all-in-one heat pump is well worth the investment, and you can buy a standalone
heat pump hot water system as an integrated unit with a built-in storage tank
and backup resistance heating elements. You can also retrofit heat pumps to
work with existing conventional storage water heaters.
We are committed to providing high quality all-in-one heat pump water
heaters. All-in-one heat pumps are often used in mobile homes, apartments, etc.
to heat water for daily use.
All in One Heat Pump Water Heater Features:
1. Microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display
2. Hot water temperature setting: 30-60°C There is no potential risk of contaminating drinking water
3. High-efficiency rotary compressor ensures quiet operation
4. R134A or R410A refrigerant without CFC, does not destroy the ozone layer
5. Energy saving, operating cost is only 1/3 of traditional electric water heater
6. The four-way valve ensures reliable defrosting function
7. Easy to install: easy installation by plumber or electrician, no need for professional refrigeration engineer
8. Simple operation: operate like a simple household appliance
9. Alco or Danfoss thermal expansion valve, to more accurately control pressure and temperature to ensure fatigue resistance, thereby prolonging the service life.
10. Safety: water and electricity are completely isolated, no potential hazards such as flammability, gas poisoning, explosion, fire, electric shock, etc. are associated with other heating systems
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
All in One Heat Pump Water Heater Specifications:
Storage capacity: 100L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 500L, etc.