Commercial heat pump water heaters use a renewable energy heat source
from ambient air to heat water, these heaters provide hot water around the
clock and year round in an energy efficient and affordable way. Heat pump water
heaters are the right solution for domestic hot water applications.
How does the Heat Pump Hot Water Heater work?
1. The main components of a heat pump water heater include a compressor,
a refrigerant, two heat exchangers (condenser and evaporator) and an expansion
2. The operation first forces air through an evaporator containing liquid
refrigerant with the help of a fan.
This refrigerant evaporates into a gas and extracts heat from the
3. The warm gaseous refrigerant then passes through the compressor,
which increases its pressure and it becomes a hot gas.
4. This hot gas enters the heat exchanger (condenser) and transfers its
heat to the water in the storage tank.
5. The refrigerant cools in the condenser and becomes a warm liquid.
6. Then through the expansion valve, it becomes cold liquid and enters
the evaporator again.
7. Then repeat the cycle in this way.
Therefore, the heat absorbed from the air is transferred to the water,
and the heating continues until the desired temperature is reached.
1. Environmentally friendly technology - using environmentally friendly
2. Intelligent digital controller, precise control and simple operation.
3. Wide operating temperature range, from -10ºC to 43ºC. Can work at
night, or on cloudy or rainy days, just like on sunny days
4. Can be scaled to meet any requirement for hot water - 500 L and
5. Robust and reliable scroll compressor, equipped with high-efficiency
heat exchanger - reliable and durable.
6. High energy efficiency - COP is 4.2.
7. Easy to install. Just connect the plumbing and electrical
8. It takes up little space and can be installed on the patio or roof.
9. Heat input as low as 2.86 kW; provides heat output up to 12 kW (for
10. Long-life and corrosion-resistant cabinets can withstand harsh
1. Environmentally friendly refrigerant:
Use eco-friendly technology as an eco-friendly refrigerant.
2. Higher requirements for hot water:
Can be scaled to meet any requirement for hot water - 500 L and above.
3. Low operating costs - more savings:
Heat input as low as 2.86 kW; heat output up to 12 kW available (for
VCHX10i models). - More savings.
The hot gas enters the heat exchanger (condenser) and transfers its heat
to the water in the storage tank.
Wide operating temperature range from -10ºC to 43ºC. Can work at night,
or on cloudy or rainy days, just like on sunny days.
6. Smart Electronics
Intelligent digital controller, precise control and simple operation.
8. Expansion valve:
The expansion valve is an important part in the operation of the heat
pump water heater.
9. Compressor - the heart of the heat pump:
Robust and reliable scroll compressor with high efficiency heat
exchanger - reliable and durable.
10. High energy efficiency - COP 4.2
Uses inputs as low as 0.83 / 1.19 / 1.79 kW; provides heat outputs up to
3.5 / 5.0 / 7.5 kW COP 4.2