The compressor used by CO2 heat pump uses an R744 refrigerant, that is, carbon dioxide (CO2). It is a pure natural, polluting, non -toxic gase, compressed by PAC.
Although the best heat pump today can run at the outdoor temperature of -20 °C ~ -25 °C, the R744 model equipped with a compressor can run without failure at the temperature of -30 °C ~ -35 °C. The temperature exceeds 80 degrees Celsius! Air/water -type heat pump is simply amazing!
The R744 heat pump is a complete boiler alternative solution from the beginning. Our overall model is easy to install and is compatible with all standard radiator and heating system. Therefore, their depreciation is easy to achieve within a few years.
CO2 heat pump work principle
1. The compressor inhale from the evaporator inhaled a low -temperature and low pressure gaseous gaseous carbon dioxide refrigerant, compressed the carbon dioxide refrigerant into high -temperature and high -pressure supercritical fluids by doing work.
2. High -temperature and high -pressure supercritical fluids enter the gas cooler and water to exchange heat, and be cooled in the gas cooler.
3. A large amount of calories are released at high pressure fluids, and the heat from water absorption continues to rise.
4. After the high -voltage fluid is expanded to reduce the pressure, in the evaporator, the heat of the fan absorb the heat in the surrounding air into a low -pressure gas, inhale the compressor compression, making it a repeated cycle to generate hot water.
1. Natural environmental protection refrigerant
ODP is 0 and GWP is 1, which is polluting the environment, non -toxic, and not flammable
2. Excellent high temperature heating performance
The maximum water output can reach 90 °C or more
3. Excellent low temperature performance
At -20 °C ambient temperature, high temperature hot water at 90 °C can still be produced
4. High efficiency
The heating performance COP can reach 4.5, and the COP can still be above 2.0 when the low temperature produces hot water
5. Wide scope of application
It can work within the environmental temperature range of -20 4c ~ 43 C, which is suitable for production and life or industrial hot water