The ultra-low temperature air source heat pump unit operates stably in the environment of -25°C to 43°C, uses air as a heat source, does not emit pollutants, and prepares 55°C hot water to meet the demand for 35-55°C hot water. Heating function, suitable for direct air supply or floor radiant heating.
Ultra-low temperature air source heat pumps are divided into two types: vortex type and screw type. Adopting the modular design concept, single machine or up to 8 modules can be used. Flexible and suitable for places with different loads and heating and cooling needs.
1. Vertical top air outlet design, small size, no need to set up another machine room, simple engineering installation;
2. The unit adopts Copeland heat pump jet booster compressor, and other main components adopt international famous brand components;
3. With intelligent control defrosting function, 24-hour constant temperature water supply;
4. According to the needs of the place of use, the required water temperature can be freely set within the range of 35-55 °C to meet the needs of the project;
5. Ambient temperature range: -25℃ - 43℃;
6. Indirect heating, water and electricity isolation, various measures, no potential safety hazards;
7. With automatic power-off memory function, it will automatically turn on after a call, no need to take care of it.
Cooling capacity range 25KW-30.1KW
Rated heat 28.98KW
The input power is 8.9KW.
Integrated IPLV 3.25
Hot water temperature range 35-55℃
Ambient dry and wet bulb temperature -12/-14℃
Power specification 3N-380V-50HZ