Swimming pool heat pumps are the best option to extend the pool season. It ensures that your swimming pool is as pleasant in autumn and spring as in summer.
Heat pumps use ambient air around the equipment to heat the swimming pool. The heated refrigerant flows through the evaporator coil and heats the water returning to the pool.
It is used in warm and mild weather, so the heat pump is a very effective method for heating the pool. No need to pay high electricity bills Compared with gas heaters, these pool heat pumps can save up to 80% of energy costs.
The pool heat pump acts as a cooler in summer. It is the best energy-saving choice for cooling and heating of swimming pools and spas.
The working principle of swimming pool heat pump: 1. The swimming pool heat pump receives water from the filter pump 2. The fan draws in warm ambient air 3. The evaporator coil absorbs heat from the air 4. The extracted heat heats the cold refrigerant in the coil into hot steam 5. The compressor pressurizes the warm vapor into hot gas 6. Hot air passes through the inner tube of the heat exchanger 7. The pool water flows through the heat exchanger and becomes hot 8. When leaving the heat exchanger, the hot gas cools into a liquid 9. The cooled liquid refrigerant flows through the expansion valve for further cooling 10. Process restart
Swimming Pool Heat Pump Features :
1) PVC titanium heat exchanger, full corrosion resistance, more durable, low maintenance.
2) Compact structure, easy to disassemble and assemble.
3) Using R410a or R407c refrigerant, high efficiency and environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions.
4) Heating and cooling dual function
5) Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV2)-Increase energy saving through effective fuel flow
6) LCD touch screen controller, Wifi control.
7) Air exchanger (finned coil) with hydrophilic coating.
8) Including automatic defrost function. (There is a reverse circulation valve inside)
9) Flow switch and high pressure cut off to ensure extra safety and protection
10) Low noise fan blade
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps Specifications:
1. Power range: 3kw, 5kw, 7kw, 9kw, 10kw, 14kw, 15kw, 16kw, 20kw, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW, 95kW and 115kW, etc.