Swimming pool heat pumps are the best option to extend the pool season. It ensures that your swimming pool is as pleasant in autumn and spring as in summer.
Heat pumps use ambient air around the equipment to heat the swimming pool. The heated refrigerant flows through the evaporator coil and heats the water returning to the pool.
It is used in warm and mild weather, so the heat pump is a very effective method for heating the pool. No need to pay high electricity bills Compared with gas heaters, these pool heat pumps can save up to 80% of energy costs.
The pool heat pump acts as a cooler in summer. It is the best energy-saving choice for cooling and heating of swimming pools and spas.
The working principle of swimming pool heat pump: 1. The swimming pool heat pump receives water from the filter pump 2. The fan draws in warm ambient air 3. The evaporator coil absorbs heat from the air 4. The extracted heat heats the cold refrigerant in the coil into hot steam 5. The compressor pressurizes the warm vapor into hot gas 6. Hot air passes through the inner tube of the heat exchanger 7. The pool water flows through the heat exchanger and becomes hot 8. When leaving the heat exchanger, the hot gas cools into a liquid 9. The cooled liquid refrigerant flows through the expansion valve for further cooling 10. Process restart
Swimming Pool Heat Pump Features : 1. Wide Applications: The heat pump is suitable for salt water, chlorinated and brominated swimming pools and koi ponds
2. Easy to Install: 1). The swimming pool heat pump can be installed indoors or outdoors. The device can even work at temperatures as low as -15°C 2). Simple structure. Easy to install. No need to modify the existing pool system.
3. Safe to Use: 1). Does not burn fossil fuels, does not produce dangerous smoke, carbon monoxide, etc., and is very safe to use 2). Low operating noise will not disturb neighbors 3). The use of renewable energy, low energy consumption, does not deplete the ozone layer. 4). If your solar system, wind turbine or water turbine can generate enough electricity to run your heat pump, then your operating costs and carbon footprint will be zero.
4. Easy to Use: 1). Smart LED screen control, Wifi control 2). Adjustable automatic defrost cycle 3). Provide cooling and heating functions: the heat pump can heat and cool your swimming pool. 4). No corrosion, no rust, long-term reliability and low maintenance
5. Long-term warranty: 1). Passed CE and RoHS certification 2). Service life is about 20 years 3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Swimming Pool Heat Pumps Specifications:
1. Power range: 3kw, 5kw, 7kw, 9kw, 10kw, 14kw, 15kw, 16kw, 20kw, 27kW, 41kW, 49kW, 95kW and 115kW, etc.