Air source heat pump soundproofingWhen using an air source heat pump, some users reported that the heat pump will make a "humming" noise when it is running, and it is suspected that there is a problem with the host. In fact, before the air source heat pump leaves the factory, Leomon Technology will conduct a noise test on the machine, seal the compressor, and cover the inside of the air source heat pump shell with a layer of sound-absorbing cotton to ensure that the Leomon Technology air source heat pump operates properly. The sound produced is within the normal range.
In practical applications, how to reduce the noise of air source heat pumps?
1. In order to control noise, firstly choose low-noise brands in the equipment selection stage. At present, the noise of a single air source heat pump is generally between 65 and 85 decibels.
2. In the layout of the unit, in addition to consideration of unobstructed exhaust air and avoiding backflow of exhaust air, shock absorption devices must be installed at the base and inlet and outlet pipes of the unit, and the isolation efficiency must meet the design requirements. In the main air-conditioning water pipelines in the cooling and heating stations, shock-absorbing hangers or brackets should be installed to prevent the vibration of the unit and water pump from being transmitted to other places through the pipeline.
3. Arrange the air source heat pump host on the top of the main building to minimize the impact surface. From the inside of the building to the entrance and exit of the roof platform where the heat pump is located, soundproof doors and soundproof suites should be installed, or there should be auxiliary rooms (such as water pump rooms, power distribution rooms) between the air source heat pump host and the core tube of the building.
4. Water pumps are also the main source of noise, and the vibration and noise isolation of water pumps is equally important. If possible, the water pump can be placed indoors, which can be rainproof and soundproof. The pump room should be treated with sound absorption. For example, the water pump should be placed outdoors and the sound-absorbing material in the rain cover, etc., will all have an effect on noise reduction.
5. Install a large impedance compound muffler on the upper part of the heat pump unit box to reduce noise.
In short, if you want to reduce the noise of the air source heat pump, it must be installed correctly and scientifically in order to reduce the noise generated during the operation of the unit, ensure the normal operation of the unit, and reduce the impact of noise on the residents.
Leomon Technology is a professional manufacturer of air source heat pumps. If you encounter some problems in using the air source heat pump. You can consult Leomon Technology. Or follow our official website: https://www.chinaheatpumps.com/