If you want to heat the swimming pool throughout the year, but do not
want to increase the operating costs of the gas system, a heat pump is a good
choice. It is smart and efficient and will not pollute the environment.
The low operating cost of the heat pump is obtained by
"absorbing" heat from the air. Heating in winter and cooling in
summer can also be operated automatically.
Generally, the heating time of the heat pump is slower than that of the
gas system, but the operating cost can be reduced by two-thirds. The swimming
pool heat pump consumes only 1 kilowatt of electricity and can generate up to 6
kilowatts of heat energy.
Heat pump pool heater features:
1. Copeland scroll compressor has high efficiency, low noise and long
2. Internal thread copper and hydrophilic aluminum foil heat exchanger.
3. Titanium material, corrosion resistant, specially used for swimming
4. The electronic expansion valve automatically adjusts the refrigerant
5. Galvanized steel sheet, beautiful and corrosion-resistant.
6. A cold water tub ideal for swimming spas and cold baths