If you want to heat the swimming pool throughout the year, but do not
want to increase the operating costs of the gas system, a heat pump is a good
choice. It is smart and efficient and will not pollute the environment.
Generally, the heating time of the heat pump is slower than that of the
gas system, but the operating cost can be reduced by two-thirds. The swimming
pool heat pump consumes only 1 kilowatt of electricity and can generate up to 6
kilowatts of heat energy.
1) PVC titanium heat exchanger, full corrosion resistance, more durable, low maintenance.
2) Compact structure, easy to disassemble and assemble.
3) Using R410a or R407c refrigerant, high efficiency and environmental protection, no carbon dioxide emissions.
4) Heating and cooling dual function
5) Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV2)-Increase energy saving through effective fuel flow
6) LCD touch screen controller, Wifi control.
7) Air exchanger (finned coil) with hydrophilic coating.
8) Including automatic defrost function. (There is a reverse circulation valve inside)
9) Flow switch and high pressure cut off to ensure extra safety and protection
10) Low noise fan blade
15KW Swimming Pool Heat Pump Specifications:
-Heat output: 15KW
-Heating power input: 2.8KW
-Toshiba rotary compressor
-Titanium heat exchanger
-Digital LCD controller
-Refrigerant type: R410A
-Coefficient of Performance (COP): 5.6
-Water flow: 5-7 m3/h
-Maximum water outlet temperature: 40 ºC
-Sound level: 48 dB(A)
-Water pipe connection: 2 inches
-Dimensions length x width x height: 101CM x 33CM x 60CM
-Suitable for pools up to 75 cubic meters