A 30kW geothermal heat pump is a ground source heat pump used to heat large buildings such as multi-family homes and large industrial plants. Soil, brine or groundwater can be used for energy. Our 30kW heat pump is a flexible product with advanced control equipment that offers a variety of system solutions. The heat pump can operate at two different flow temperatures, using a dual thermal profile if necessary. In addition, it can also be used to control oil or electric boilers. This ground source heat pump can be controlled as a "master" or "slave" in a heating system. Ground source heat pumps are available in four versions; these versions have outputs of 22, 30, 40, 60 kW.
1. Simultaneous production of hot water and hot water.
2. It is constructed in such a way that the compressor and refrigerant circuit are encapsulated in separate units, thus ensuring safe servicing.
3. It is equipped with a microprocessor to ensure optimal and safe operation.
4. It has a sturdy frame and a sturdy case.
5. It can be connected together through the control unit to achieve output up to 540 kW.
6. It can be installed in different ways.
Heating output: 30kW
C.O.P: 20 degrees C-50 degrees C: >_5
Power cont/Max A: 15/18.8
Water output L/h: >_750
Noise dB(A): <_58
Utilises R410a refrigerant