The Mini ground source heat pump is a wall mounted ground source heat pump designed to address the challenges faced by developers, landlords and housing associations when considering renewable technologies. This compact heat pump is suitable for social, new-build and low-energy houses (passive house) and provides an efficient solution for decentralized heating and hot water systems.
Wall-mounted and compact for flexible installation
Ideal for social housing and new building developments
Provide heating and domestic hot water
Assist tenants and homeowners in reducing energy waste and costs
1. Ideal for multi-occupancy and multi-storey buildings - apartments, condos and small buildings - the mini heat pump is wall mounted and compact, ideal for tight spaces commonly found in apartments.
2. Scalable energy sources - public ground arrays, boreholes, water boreholes, rivers, lakes or streams
3. MCS Certification - Possibility to Qualify for Government Incentives
4. Ideal for retrofit projects looking to move to more sustainable technologies
5. Reduce carbon footprint - significantly reduce the carbon footprint of each building and achieve zero emissions at the point of use
Thermal Output: 3kW
Location: Wall Hung
Maximum flow temperature: 55°C
Display and control: LED
Physical Size (HxWxD) mm: 720 x 440 x 430