The heat pump is the third largest heat pump unit in our range, with a heating capacity of 45.6KW and a rated input power of 11.5KW, this 45KW heat pump has a perimeter dimension of 1500 X 750 X 1390 and a water flow of 131 – 196Lmin. This 45KW heat pump unit can meet most residential and commercial water heating and cooling needs. These pump systems have a wide range of applications and are ideal for a range of facilities including: factories, schools, hospitals, hotels, restaurants and more. Our systems are designed to be easily installed into new buildings or assemblies for retrofits.
1. Heating capacity: 45,6kw.
2. Hot water output: 1000 liters per hour.
3. R407c refrigerant.
4. 1500x750x1390 dimensions.
1. Safety: Water and electricity are completely isolated.
2. Energy saving: Save up to 70% of electricity usage to heat water.
3. High efficiency: Shell and tube heat exchanger.
4. All-weather operation: Temperature range (ambient temperature -10°C to 43°C and cloudy or rainy).
5. Microcomputer: The controller with timer function can automatically start and stop according to the running conditions such as water temperature.
6. Easy Installation: All our systems are designed for easy installation on both new build and retrofit versions.
7. All our systems have multiple safety features built in and have been rigorously checked.
Efficient Machines - Our team of highly skilled engineers spends years designing and developing ultra-efficient machines.
8. Reliable Components - We've been in the industry for over 20 years and have built a reputation for reliability.
9. 24/7 operation - day or night and cloudy or rainy.
10. Automatic defrost - intelligent defrost system to reduce frost formation.
11. Environmentally friendly - All of our units use the latest R407c gas that complies with South African environmental regulations.
It is important for Leomon to do everything we can to reduce our impact on the environment. If this sounds like you, you'll be happy to know that heat pumps are very environmentally friendly. When you use a heat pump, you are:
1. Burning fossil fuels does not cause pollution
2. Does not cause any omissions that would increase greenhouse gases
3. Use a system that requires far less energy to operate
4. Make a small contribution to ending our dependence on fossil fuels, thereby creating a cleaner, greener South Africa.
An Electric Elemental Geyser consumes one unit of electrical energy to generate one unit of thermal energy. A properly installed unit can triple this output and convert one unit of electrical energy into approximately three units of thermal energy. A properly installed system can yield energy cost savings benefits of 30-70% of your annual energy bill. This means you'll be paying for the system itself right away and will soon save thousands in energy and reduce your reliance on the national grid.
Why work with Leomon?
Founded in 1995, our reputation for reliability, expertise and the highest ethical standards has made us a national leader in air conditioning and heating and refrigeration systems. Our dynamic team is dedicated to providing quality service, and with years of experience in the distribution of air conditioning and heating equipment across the country, our clients are assured of complete customer satisfaction.
Heat pumps are indeed an excellent choice for commercial heating and hot water applications. Get in touch with our friendly team today and they will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have about this new eco-friendly cost-saving technology.