The 6kW air source heat pump uses R32 refrigerant to extract renewable
energy from the ambient air to efficiently heat the house and hot water.
The 6kW heat pump is energy efficient, comfortable and easy to install,
making it ideal for many applications, from small existing houses or apartments
to medium-sized new houses or renovations.
Heat pumps can not only reduce carbon emissions, but also provide more
sustainable heating solutions than petroleum and liquefied petroleum gas
The air source heat pump is small in size, high in efficiency, and
extremely low in noise during operation. Its operation, repair and maintenance
are very simple.
6kW Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. Standard blue fin coated evaporator-anti-corrosion and waterproof,
which can extend the service life and efficiency of the product
2. Tray and heat tracing heater-to ensure rapid deicing even in the most
extreme weather conditions
3. Variable frequency drive technology-adjust compressor-heat pump only
work according to the intensity required to heat the property, thereby
improving system efficiency, reducing operating costs, and prolonging the
service life of equipment
4. 58 dBA low sound power level-independently approved by the Noise
Reduction Association and bears the "Quiet Sign"
5. Focus on quality and operate at temperatures as low as -20°C
6. Simple to use, user-friendly programmable room statistics, heat pump
is easy to control
7. MCS certification (may be eligible for government awards)
8. The installer is friendly and easy to maintain
9. ErP rating is A++
10. These devices have a small footprint and are designed to minimize
the impact on the surrounding environment