The 80℃ EVI high temperature air source heat pump drives the compressor with electric energy, and uses refrigerant as the heat sink to absorb heat from the air and produce 80℃ hot water.
80℃ EVI Hot Water Heater High Temperature Air Source Heat Pump is mainly used in the fields of industrial electroplating, industrial printing and dyeing, animal slaughter, and drying of dangerous goods.
The heat pump uses air energy, is clean, environmentally friendly, pollution-free, and has an energy saving effect of up to 60%. The heat pump provides free cold water or air conditioning for the production workshop during the heat production process.
80℃ EVI Hot Water Heater High Temperature Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. Appropriate air pressure cushion to reduce noise
2. Aluminum edge, anti-corrosion, long service life
3. 30mm thick insulating material can prevent energy loss
4. Copelan * ZW series compressor, high COP performance
5. R134a refrigerant, working temperature: -25℃~45℃
6. Large evaporator, can automatically defrost
7. Regularly provide anti-legionella function
8. High-efficiency shell-and-tube water heat exchanger, the maximum working water pressure is up to 3.2Mpa
9. Aluminum thermal expansion valve, high reliability
Warranty: 1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard 2. 1 year warranty 3.1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology can design and produce Swimming Pool Heater according to customers' special requirements.
80℃ EVI Hot Water Heater High Temperature Air Source Heat Pump specifications: