The 9kW air source heat pump uses heat from outside air to heat the
home's central heating and hot water system. Even if it freezes outside, the
heat pump can extract heat from the air.
The 9kW heat pump utilizes free energy in the air and adopts frequency
conversion technology. Therefore, compared with other heating equipment, it is
more fuel-efficient and therefore very economical.
Heat pumps can be used to replace traditional fossil fuel boiler systems
and can be connected to radiators, floor heating, fan coils, and domestic hot
water bottles. It can also be connected to solar thermal panels.
9kW Air Source Heat Pump Features:
1. Provide water temperature up to 60°C to provide reliable heating and
2. Tray and heat tracing heater-to ensure rapid deicing even in the most
extreme weather conditions
3. Variable frequency drive technology-adjust compressor-heat pump only
work according to the intensity required to heat the property, thereby
improving system efficiency, reducing operating costs, and prolonging the
service life of equipment
4. 58 dBA low sound power level-independently approved by the Noise
Reduction Association and bears the "Quiet Sign"
5. Focus on quality and operate at temperatures as low as -20°C
6. Simple to use, user-friendly programmable room statistics, heat pump
is easy to control
7. MCS certification (may be eligible for government awards)
8. The installer is friendly and easy to maintain
9. ErP rating is A++
10. These devices have a small footprint, are easy to install, and can
also be used in conjunction with solar thermal systems.