Geothermal heat pumps (also called ground source heat pumps, or geothermal heat pumps) use the constant temperature of the ground below the frost line to heat in winter and cool in summer. No matter what season, geothermal heat pump is an effective solution. This may mean superior energy-saving effects and lower utility costs.
Like all heat pump technologies, geothermal heat pumps do not generate heat. They use the same process as air conditioners and refrigerators to move heat. In winter, heat is absorbed from the ground and transferred to the house. In summer, the process is reversed, taking heat away from the house and transferring it to the ground.
How Geothermal Heat Pumps work?
1. Water and antifreeze circulate through a series of plastic pipes buried 4 to 6 feet underground, called the ground circulation.
2. As the underground temperature remains stable, the ground loop provides renewable and reliable energy.
3. The heat pump adopts a typical refrigeration system, which extracts heat from the ground circuit by changing the temperature, and then circulates through the standard piping system. The system only needs to be reversed to provide air conditioning in summer.
Geothermal Heat Pumps Features :
1). The reliability and outstanding performance of the world-renowned scroll compressor
2). Efficient and environmentally friendly R134A, R417A or R407C refrigerants, which do not destroy the ozone layer
3). Intelligent control: microprocessor digital controller with liquid crystal display
4). Adjustable water temperature: 25℃-60℃. No potential risk of contaminating drinking water
5). Blue hydrophilic aluminum fins, anti-corrosion, durable, low maintenance
6). Multiple protections to protect the compressor and heat exchanger
7). Internally threaded copper tube, higher efficiency
8). Alco or Danfoss thermal expansion valve can more accurately control pressure and temperature to ensure anti-fatigue and prolong service life.
9) Safety: Water and electricity are completely isolated, and there are no potential hazards such as flammability, gas poisoning, explosion, fire, electric shock, etc. related to other heating systems
1). Passed CE and RoHS certification
2). Service life is about 20 years
3). 2 years warranty, buy with confidence
Heat Pump Components:
1. Silver welding
Silver welding technology makes the unit system more reliable; it is likely to avoid refrigerant leakage
2. Intelligent control
The unit adopts an intelligent control system: microprocessor digital controller, liquid crystal display
3. Shell and tube
Heat Exchanger High-efficiency shell-and-tube water heat exchanger, the highest working water pressure can reach 3.2Mpa
3. Reliability of Alco thermal expansion valve
4. Efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant, does not destroy the ozone layer
5. Low noise fan
Axial fan is adopted, with large air volume and low operating noise
6. Air pressure drive water flow control valve
The water flow is controlled by the pressure of the refrigerant to ensure that the hot water supply can be adjusted at a constant temperature
Geothermal Heat Pumps Specifications:
Power capacity: 8kW, 10kW, 12kW, 15kW, 17kW, 20kW, 25kW, 28kW, 30kW, 35kW, 40kW, 45kW, 55kW, 60kW, 90kW, 100kW, 115kW, etc.