Geothermal heat pumps (also called ground source heat pumps, or geothermal heat pumps) use the constant temperature of the ground below the frost line to heat in winter and cool in summer. No matter what season, geothermal heat pump is an effective solution. This may mean superior energy-saving effects and lower utility costs.
Like all heat pump technologies, geothermal heat pumps do not generate heat. They use the same process as air conditioners and refrigerators to move heat. In winter, heat is absorbed from the ground and transferred to the house. In summer, the process is reversed, taking heat away from the house and transferring it to the ground.
How Geothermal Heat Pumps work?
1. Water and antifreeze circulate through a series of plastic pipes buried 4 to 6 feet underground, called the ground circulation.
2. As the underground temperature remains stable, the ground loop provides renewable and reliable energy.
3. The heat pump adopts a typical refrigeration system, which extracts heat from the ground circuit by changing the temperature, and then circulates through the standard piping system. The system only needs to be reversed to provide air conditioning in summer.
Geothermal heat pump Features: 1. High-performance fully enclosed scroll compressor, Panasonic compressor
2. Shell and tube condenser and evaporator, high heat exchange efficiency
3. Modular design, small size, saving installation space.
4. Intelligent controller, fault checking, balanced operation, timing on/off and other functions.
5. The thermal expansion valve of famous brand to ensure better performance.
6. Complete safety devices: high and low voltage switching, overcurrent protection, overload protection, overheat protection, reverse phase and phase loss protection, short circuit protection, etc.
Heat Pump Key Componets:
Smart control: microprocessor-based digital controller with LCD display digital controller
American Compressor: Copeland Scroll has high working efficiency.
Axial Fans: high wind and low noise
Silver welding: avoid refrigerant leakage
Warranty: 1. CE, CB, RoHS, Conform to EN14511-2:2011 test standard 2. 2 year warranty 3. 1% spare parts are repaired free of charge.
Leomon Technology can design and produce Geothermal Heat Pumps according to customers' special requirements.