It is a smart choice to replace your old heating and hot water system
with our energy efficient high temp air to water heat pumps.
1. Hot water
Using only renewable energy in the air, high temp air to water heat
pumps can heat your hot water to 80°C.
Heat pumps extract renewable heat from the air, which makes heating your
home an energy-efficient process.
Why choose our high temp air to water heat pumps?
1. Because it is the perfect solution for renovations when you need a
new heating system
2. Works with your existing pipes and radiators
3. Replacing traditional existing boilers
4. This will provide heating and hot water for the home
The high temp air to water heat pumps have an outdoor unit that provides
high seasonal efficiency and can be connected to a solar system to produce
domestic hot water for additional savings.
1. Indoor unit and domestic hot water
Stackable with hot water tank to
2. High temperature radiator
No need to replace your existing
3. Outdoor unit
A compact and quiet outdoor unit
Solar energy saves hot water
Reduce your energy costs with the sun's renewable energy. Our solar
panels are easy to install and can generate up to 70% of the energy required for
a hot water heat pump. Our solar water heating systems are equally suitable for
all building types and for homes large and small. Choose between unpressurized
or pressurized hot water systems.
1. Pressureless ECH 2 O thermal chamber
(1) Ideal for a new home
(2) Higher energy performance than pressurized systems
(3) Requires direct connection from the water tank to the solar
(4) If there is no sunlight, the system will automatically drain water
to prevent the pipes from freezing
2. Pressurized ECH 2 O thermal chamber
(1) Ideal for renovations and existing homes
(2) The tank can be connected to the solar collector using a curved pipe
(3) Fill with water and antifreeze to prevent pipes from freezing
(4) The system pressurizes and seals for your safety