High temperature (HT) heat pumps are an industry first, capable of
output water temperatures up to 80°C.
Heat pumps operate on the basis of a cascade refrigerant system, where
the low temperature refrigerant circuit in the outdoor unit transfers the
thermal energy it absorbs to a second refrigerant circuit in the indoor unit.
A second high temperature refrigerant circuit then further enhances this
thermal energy and transfers the increased temperature to the heating system
1. Great for retrofitting
Excellent product for any retrofit project as an alternative to
traditional boiler systems.
2. Existing heat sink
No need to replace existing radiators. The system provides water flow up
3. Solar connection
Having a solar system hooked up can save even more.
4. Space-saving design
Modular design makes it easy to install in any space. All components are
pre-assembled for easy installation.
1. Can be used as a direct replacement for oil or gas boilers.
2. No need to replace the radiator.
3. Since no flue is required, the device can be positioned flexibly.
4. Domestic hot water heating does not require power backup.
5. Option to use an integrated cylinder to reduce footprint.
6. No chimney, flue or oil depot is required.
7. Up to 60% lower operating cost.
8. Reduce carbon emissions by up to 25%.
Choose the right heat pump
If you are not sure which configuration is best for your project, please
feel free to contact us. We will give you the most professional advice!