Air source heat pumps with natural refrigerant (R290) are ideal for new builds and retrofits.
To achieve a sustainable world, Leomon develops state-of-the-art
technologies to provide unique products to the market.
Our R290 heat pump is a Monobloc air source heat pump with a modulation
ratio of up to 80% using natural refrigerants. The greenhouse effect associated
with the use of propane gas as a refrigerant is approximately 700 times lower
than the most common refrigerant gas in current equipment.
Due to the use of propane, hot water can be produced very efficiently at
temperatures in excess of 70°C, i.e. temperatures very similar to those
produced by inefficient gas or oil boilers. This facilitates replacement
without having to replace the cooling system, even if they are old radiators.
1. Power: 1-7kW
2. Efficiency: up to 400%.
3. Services: heating, cooling and swimming pool heating
4. Hybrid with photovoltaic energy
5. Emission system: radiator, floor heating, fan coil unit
6. Renewable and Clean Energy - Gas Heat
7. Low CO2 Emissions
8. Compact installation
9. Take full control of your home without being home