Ground source heat pumps are capable of satisfying heat loads from 18kW to 138kW with a single unit, and can achieve outputs up to 1932kW when combined. Efficient design provides excellent seasonal performance, helps meet building codes and reduces operating costs.
1. High efficiency and high output ground source heat pump with electronic expansion valve and electronic pump control.
2. Specially designed for indoor installation.
3. Two scroll compressors flexibly and efficiently adapt to fluctuating heat demands and intelligently load switch between compressors to maximize compressor life.
4. Provides a complete integrated heat pump manager.
5. Reduced operating noise by using an encapsulated compressor casing and a free-swinging compressor base plate.
Heat Output (kW): 44.8kW @ B0/W35
Heat Pump CoP: 4.80
Installation: Indoor - Non-Residential - The SI TU range uses three-phase power, making it suitable for a range of non-domestic/commercial applications with heat load requirements up to 130kW.
Outside air temperature range (oC): -5 / +25
Height (mm): 885.00
Depth (mm): 8110.00
Width (mm): 1000.00
Weight (kg): 315.00
Chief Executive: yes
Power supply: 400V