55 gallon heat pump water heater adopts an innovative design to absorb
heat from the surrounding air and transfer it to the storage tank to provide
efficient and reliable hot water to the home, while dehumidifying and cooling
the surrounding air in the process.
The heat pump can heat water to 30°C to 60°C. It saves 70-80% of
electricity than traditional electric water heaters, so the heat pump will save
you a lot of electricity bills and recover the cost within 2-3 years.
The heat pump is small in size and durable. It can be installed in the
kitchen or other independent room. The heat pump has a built-in fan, so there
is no noise during operation.
1. Built-in Wi-Fi technology, easy-to-use large LCD display, precise
temperature control and operating status
2. Provide sufficient hot water for families of 3-4 people
3. First-class noise level – 51 dBa
4. The cost of water heating can be reduced by up to 73%, and the cost
can be recovered within 2-3 years
5. High and slender, easier to install and design
6. Glass-lined tank with anode rod can prevent corrosion
7. "Environmentally friendly" non-CFC foam insulation material
8. Factory installed temperature and pressure (T&P) safety valve
9. The washable filter is also easy to access and clean, so you can
prevent dust and dirt from invading the heating system
10. Ideal for basement or garage installation; the compressor transfers
heat to the water, while dehumidifying and cooling the ambient air