Leomon is a leading professional supplier of heat pumps for swimming pools. We have many years of experience in the market and use our expertise to research and design our own range of swimming pool heat pumps.
The Inverter range of pool heat pumps truly offers the best in efficiency, performance, reliability and low noise operation.
The Leomon inverter family is completely inverter driven. This means they automatically adjust the speed of the fans and compressors to precisely match the pool's heat needs.
The ability to regulate the heat pump output allows Leomon inverters to significantly reduce operating costs with a COP of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is delivered to the pool. This reduces operating costs compared to other heat pumps on the market
Additionally, inverter technology reduces electrical start-up requirements, making it ideal for properties with sensitive or limited power supply.
- Full inverter drive with variable speed fans and compressors to provide the lowest operating costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency, COP up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- The desired water temperature can be adjusted in 0.1 °C steps.
- Equipped with an easy-to-use 5" color touchscreen monitor/control panel.
- Remotely control and monitor your heat pump via an app on your smartphone
- Heat pump with remote support via wifi module - Free with every heat pump
- High quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
- Brushless variable speed DC fan motor - Very efficient and extremely quiet operation
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with pool set temperature (useful for rental properties)
- Display shows temperature and power consumption curves to monitor heat pump performance
- Six different models: 9kw, 12kw, 17kw, 19.5kw, 24.2kw, 28kw and 34kw
- All models single phase power supply (ie 220v to 240v)
- Suitable for swimming pools, swim spas, hot tubs and koi ponds, etc.
- Desired water temperature can be set from +10c to +40c
- Soft start reduces electrical start requirements for power sensitive or limited properties
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant housing
- Microprocessor control
- Fully programmable via color touchscreen control panel
- Automatic hot gas defrost.
- Ideal for use on koi ponds - Fully programmable temperature accuracy (swing) - As low as 0.5c above and below desired water temperature
- Precise temperature control without purchasing a separate external thermostat
- Titanium heat exchanger - resistant to chlorine or salt bath corrosion.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Heating and cooling available all year round.
- Wifi module - control the heat pump from your smartphone or any web browser
- Built-in timer function
- Built-in water flow switch
- Includes condensate drain hose and drain to divert condensate to flower beds etc.
- Type of refrigerant gas – R32
- 3 year parts and labor warranty on all parts
3. The size guide for koi ponds is
Inverter Horizontal 9kw: 4500 gallons
Inverter horizontal 12kw: 6000 gallons
Inverter Horizontal 17kw: 7500 gallons
Inverter horizontal 19.5kw: 9600 gallons
Inverter Horizontal 24kw: 11,600 gallons
Inverter Vertical 29kw: 13,800 gallons
Inverter Vertical 34kw: 19,900 gallons
Inverter Vertical 34kw (3 Phase): 19,900 gallons
4. COP and performance
By using the latest inverter technology, Leomon inverters can outperform traditional on/off heat pumps as well as many other inverter driven models.
Even if the outside air temperature drops, the Leomon inverter will still perform well, providing heat to your swimming pool.
Leomon inverter heat pump can work well in outside air temperature as low as -15c
COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the heat (in kw) the heat pump provides to your swimming pool to the electricity (in kw) the heat pump uses
By using the latest inverter technology, the COP of Leomon inverters is as high as 13.6. This means that under these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 13.6kw of heat to your swimming pool!
5. Extremely quiet operation
Thanks to the unique internal ventilation system and inverter technology, the Leomon inverter series works very quietly.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust speed to match the pool's heat needs, so once the pool reaches temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
6. Color touch screen control
Leomon inverters feature a unique 5" color backlit touchscreen control/display panel
7. Wi-Fi Control
The free Wi-Fi module allows monitoring and control of Leomon inverters from a smartphone or any internet web browser.
8. Includes winter cover and mounting feet
The Inverter horizontal heat pump range is equipped with:-
2 water connection fittings (with 50mm glue socket - 1.5" adapter bushing optional)
1 x Basic Winter Shield (Heavy Duty Winter Shield is available as an option - see below)
4 x Rubber Mounting Feet (Heavy Duty Mounting Blocks Available as Option - See Below)
Installation is simple. We can provide advice on installing heat pumps. We can also provide installation services if required.
Leomon Inverter Heat Pumps come with a 3 year parts and labor warranty on all components and a 5 year warranty on compressors and heat exchangers:-
3-year parts and labor warranty on all components
5 year warranty on compressor and heat exchanger (parts after 3rd year only)