Low -temperature air -to -water heat pump is your best energy -saving heating, cooling and hot water solution.
The heat pump extracts calories from the outside, which makes your house an energy -saving process.
Provide power from renewable energy, cooling down your house without consuming a lot of energy.
3. Hot water
Combining the heat pump with the home hot water tank can make enough hot water for you and your family.
4. Sun support
Optional solar support is a free energy source, which can generate as many as 70 % of household hot water.
Working principle of heat pump
The heat pump controls the temperature by transmitting heat. There are three basic components of the heat pump: outdoor (evaporator), indoor (condenser) and refrigerant. The refrigerant transmits heat when the outdoor and indoor unit circulate.
1. Evapoizer to extract energy from renewable energy (air, water, geothermal or solar) by forcing liquid into gas.
2. Compressor compress the gas to increase its temperature.
3. The condenser exchanges the heat in the gas to the heating system, and the gas is restored to liquid.
4. The expansion valve reduces the pressure of the refrigerant, thereby triggering evaporation, and the cycle starts.
We just need to reverse this cycle to cool down for your home.
1. Very suitable for new buildings
Leomon's Air to Water low temperature heat pump is the best choice for new houses or buildings. When combined with ground heating or low -temperature radiator, the configuration requires less energy to heat your home. Our air is designed in Europe, specially designed for Europe, and is suitable for all European climate throughout the year.
2. Power supply from renewable energy
By extracting renewable energy from the air, our Leomon is heated, cooled at low temperature, and provided hot water for your home in a sustainable manner.
1) 75% renewable energy and 25% electricity from the air provide power to provide power
2) Space heating obtained A +++ energy label
3) Combine your heat pump with solar support to increase your hot water saving
Solar energy saving hot water
Use the sun's renewable energy sources to reduce your energy cost. Our solar panels are easy to install and can generate up to 70% of the energy required for hot water and heat pumps and boilers. Our solar heat water system is also applicable to all types of buildings and is suitable for large and small families. Selected between non -pressure or pressurized thermal water systems.
No pressure ECH 2 o hot library
1) The ideal choice of the new home
2) Energy performance higher than the pressure system
3) Need to connect directly from the water tank to the solar heat collector
4) If there is no sunlight, the system will automatically drain water to prevent the pipeline from freezing
Pressing ECH 2 O Hot Library
1) The ideal choice of renovation and existing houses
2) You can use the curved pipe to connect the water tank to the solar heat collector
3) Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent pipes from freezing
4) For your security, the system is compressed and sealed
Always in control
Download our Leomon mobile phone application, connect your device to Wi-Fi and control your climate from anywhere. It's so easy.
Compatible with a variety of radiator
LEOMON low -temperature air to the water thermal pump system is compatible with various heating and cooling heat sinks. In this way, you can choose the ideal combination for your interior.
1. Floor heating
The average distribution and stable temperature of heating and cooling throughout the family, floor heating is the most energy -saving launch pole.
2. Low -temperature radiator
Low temperature radiator is an ideal choice for the bathroom. Use them as towel racks, while heating bathrooms and heating towels.
3. Hot pump convection
Your heat pump is equipped with a fan coil unit with a software, which can automatically optimize your energy efficiency automatically according to needs, temperature and energy price.
The world's first large-capacity R-32 refrigerant split heat pump with cooling function!
Leomon 3 m 11-16 kw
Leomon 3 M is Leomon's first-generation and third-generation single, which benefits from the new design and uses R-32 refrigerant.
Leomon 3 m 4-8 kw
Leomon 3 M is the first third-generation single of LEOMON, which benefits from the new design and uses R-32 refrigerant.
Contact us to get Leomon's heat pump and quotation information.