DC inverter heat pump for heating cooling and hot water. Inverter heat pumps reduce circulation, making your family more comfortable and eliminating cold drafts. By minimizing energy loss during cycling, a DC inverter heat pump can also improve your home's overall energy efficiency and reduce energy consumption. Not only does this help control your heating and cooling bills, it also protects the environment from air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
1. Obtain a Class A++ energy label based on the EN14825 standard.
2. EVI technology can work at -30 degrees
3. With heating/cooling/hot water function
4. Significantly lower operating costs (up to 50% savings) compared to non-inverter systems
5. Reach set point temperature faster for improved comfort
6. Working temperature -30-+43C, year-round operation
7. Low noise of axial fan and inverter compressor unit